The Travelers: Joe
- How old are you?
- 29 and 450 days
- Where did you grow up?
- Cleveland Ohio, yeah near that river that caught fire (but it's out now, still wouldn't swim in it though)
- What's your favorite color?
- If you were a tree, what type would you be?
- Redwood (naturally resistant to bugs and annoying travel partners)
- What do you expect to get out of this journey?
- A missed piece of my High School days. I joined the Army and all my buddies took a cross country road trip. Now it's my turn.
- How many pairs of underwear will you be packing?
- Two. I need an extra pair when the first one walks away by itself.
- What snack items will you be bringing on the trip?
- Beef jerky. I love that stuff.
- Who will be the worst driver?
- Worst as in "unsafe" or worst as in "scaring the crap out of the other travelers?" Benjamin will be the worst (unsafe) driver.
(I've seen him drive a rental moving van.) I will be the worst (scariest). Believe me guys, I'm completely in control of this thing.
(I know that guy has brakes on his car, he should have used them.)
- Who will be the first to snap?
- That's anyone's guess.
- Why are you doing this?
- Because I have to. Swinging by the Nub while we were in the neighborhood was my idea, so I have to follow through.